Many of the top companies in the world run subscription businesses and rely on customer retention and growth to thrive. Companies retain and grow customers by delivering real value, and a new practice called “Customer Success” has emerged to help these companies manage customer operations. As the leading Customer Success platform, Totango is helping hundreds of companies solve the complexities of customer success at scale.
Totango has been growing fast, and our Sales Development team is managing increasing demand as well as finding even more business opportunities. We are looking for an ambitious Sales Development Rep (SDR) that is interested in building a career in a hot new industry.
What You’ll Do:
- Hunt for the next big deal. You’ll research accounts, identify key stakeholders, and conduct the outreach needed to turn leads to prospects.
- Introduce Totango to the world. You’ll speak with senior level executives and key stakeholders who have never heard about Totango, our value, or our messaging.
- Own your sales metrics. You’ll manage leads efficiently, keep Salesforce.com prospect records up-to-date, and consistently achieve quotas to support revenue goals.
- 1-3 years of experience in sales or business development with proven success in meeting/exceeding assigned quotas (SaaS/High Tech is a plus).
- Proven goal follow-through. You keep your promises because your word is gold.
- Brilliant communication and organization skills.
- Strong cold calling skills. Ability to make 300+ weekly dials and keep smiling.
- Proficient with SFDC, Gmail, Outreach, and prospecting tools.
- Process and task oriented; very organized and diligent in territory/deal management.
- In-depth sales training and support.
- Competitive salary, stock options, and comprehensive benefits package.
- Generous vacation policy and subsidized gym membership.
- Fully-stocked kitchen and twice weekly catered lunches.
- Daily trivia, birthday cakes, and fun company outings.
More about Totango
Totango’s award-winning solution helps companies simplify the complexities of the customer success operations, drive action and focus for teams, and create predictable results for management.
Leading companies including Act-On, Zoom, Jobvite, and Wiredrive use Totango to reduce churn, grow predictable revenue, and maximize customer value over time. Founded in 2010, Totango is funded by top venture firms including Gemini Israel Fund and Pitango.